Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lesson 2


“Maybe if I concentrate more on the scriptures I would dream about them.” -Julie Leidich-

When you dream, what do you dream about?
As a young missionary, Elder Orson F. Whitney (1855–1931), who later served in the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, had a dream so powerful that it changed his life forever. He later wrote:
“One night I dreamed … that I was in the Garden of Gethsemane..."
-Jeffrey R. Holland-


List of scripture readings:
John 3:16-17
John 14: 6
D&C 76:40-421
Nephi 22:12
Mosiah 3: 17-18


What Does the At-one-ment Mean?
(The separation of Adam and Eve, Adam’s Transgression.”)

(1) PHYSICAL DEATH (2) SPIRITUAL DEATH


*Unconditional Gifts*
Because of Christ’s suffering and death and resurrection, two
gifts were given to us (1)
Resurrection and (2) Reprieve through
Adam’s transgression.

*Conditional Gifts*
1) Faith in Christ
2) Repentance
3) Baptism
4) Gift of the Holy Ghost
5) Endure to the end

Eternal life is what we will receive if we follow these conditional gifts

"I Heard Him Come," is one of Sister leidich's favorite songs; composed by Jeff Goodrich. Below is a link to the song. This version is sung in two languages.

"I HEARD HIM COME" -Composed by Jeff Goodrich

No comments:

Post a Comment